Sunday was Mom's 52nd birthday. We had a family dinner Monday night. Willy grilled steaks, Mish made salad and blackberry cobbler, I fixed corn on the cob, cheese & veggies, texas toast and hobo potatoes, and we had ice cream cake from DQ. I was busy cooking/eating/cleaning so I don't have any photos to share... The boys made cards for Mom. "Silly" Gage drew a chicken with one leg playing a ukulele. At least that's what Gunner said it was. I think he must have learned about ukuleles on an episode of Blue's Clues...
This is an article from Sunday's Miami News-Record...
(click on the photo to view larger)
Aunt Jeannie will be here tomorrow! She is coming down for Kelsey and Seth's wedding reception on Saturday.
I'm going to watch some more of the Olympics...
I leave you with a few more photos from the wedding...
















1 comment:
These pictures are beautiful. Cancun sounds so nice right about now... it's frick'n HOT here in Clovis!
I LOVE the flowers at her wedding! geez! GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment