It's really hard to believe that I have been out of high school for ten years. I feel old! It has been fun reconnecting with the people I went to school with... My friend/former classmate Vicky sent me some photos for a slide show at the reunion. This one cracked me up. It's her and I in Miss Williams' 4th grade class with my rock display...
My collection *rocked* because my Papaw had purchased a building that used to have a rock shop inside... Miss Williams was my favorite teacher, and when I first started working at the school I was happy to be in her old classroom... In other news, Carrie and Rick have decided to separate. Please remember them in your prayers. Things just weren't working out for them since he returned from Iraq. My heart is broken for them, but I'm so happy that my bff will be moving back to Oklahoma! I have to get up at 3 in the morning to head to the airport, so I will be seeing some of my favorite girls very soon!
I will be back soon with more of what's been happening in my world lately (i.e. Gunner starting school)... Just don't have the spare time right this moment...











1 comment:
I am glad that you did update us finally. when Carrie feels more settled in you need to come to the house and we can have dinner!!!
Post a Comment