Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day, and because I spent most of my day at the ballpark with Gunner and the family, I wasn't really able to scrapbook and participate in any of the fun challenges going on, but it was such a beautiful day, and I was so excited to be able to see the sweetest boy ever, Brandon! I cannot believe how tall he is now! His mom and I are old friends, and I used to keep him all time while she was working when he was a baby/toddler. He is in the 3rd grade now! They grow up sooo fast...
Gunner was so excited to *win* his first t-ball game. {They don't even keep score because it's not competitive, so I'm sure the Cardinals were excited about their *win* also.}
After our long, icy winter I am sooo ready for summertime! Mostly I just want school to be over now so I can hang out at the lake house and relax. 
Leave a comment with your name and your favorite summer activity for a chance to win some super-cute Love, Elsie JOSIE stickers! I will draw a name on Wednesday. 
Gunner was so excited to *win* his first t-ball game. {They don't even keep score because it's not competitive, so I'm sure the Cardinals were excited about their *win* also.}
After our long, icy winter I am sooo ready for summertime! Mostly I just want school to be over now so I can hang out at the lake house and relax. 
Leave a comment with your name and your favorite summer activity for a chance to win some super-cute Love, Elsie JOSIE stickers! I will draw a name on Wednesday. 











13 comments:
My favorite summer time activity is BBQ's with my family!
Katherine (navyaowife2005)
My favorite summertime activity is to sit out on the porch after dark and watch the fireflies dance.
HELLO, TISH MY FAVORITE SUMMERTIME IS BEING AT THE BEACH......I LOVE THE OCEAN!! YOUR PICS ARE FABULOUS!! THANKS FOR SHARING! :)
My Favorite summer activity is anything with water.. I love boating, swimming or just having fun playing in the sprinkler with my daughter.
I wish I had a lake house to chill at, I think I would never leave it..lol
Tracy
(presentscraps)
Hi Latisha! My favorite summer time activity is camping and the beach!
Hi !!!! Oh, this is SO sweet of you....
Well... my favorite summertime activity is hanging out on the beach, from afternoon 'til sunset... in the afternoon, there is so much to be made : playing volley ball on the beach with firends, laught, play on the water, icecreams.... ! I love going near the sea with my little cousins, they are so cute discovering the beach !
And the sunset time is SO magical... always different everyday, so stunning !
i'm so missing summertime !
Cristina
(oups, sorry for deleted comment, error of manipulation!)
Favorite summer activity = not having a job. Is that an activity, or a lack of an activity? I'm a teacher -- summers 'off'. :)
Amy
I am so excited summer is on my doorstep! My favorite summer activity is just going out to enjoy nature- the grass between my toes and the sunshine on my face! Though I also love watching little kids try to eat ice cream cones :)
My favourite summer time activity is going camping with the kids and my hubby, we usually stay close to the ocean, and I love the ocean!
Your kids are so cute.
Favorite summer activity...now it's actually going to the races on Friday or Saturday night. Also love cooking out, definitely!
Thanks for the RAK opportunity. :)
My favorite summertime activity is getting on a plane and coming back to Oklahoma!
My favourite is to see my husband make some nice BBQ. Me?? I´m at the beach.
Mikaela
Post a Comment