Carrie and Bailey left today to go back to Washington. :( Rach was going out with them to help with the driving. When I talked to them earlier they were in Nebraska, so I guess they are going the right direction!
I'm going to miss them like crazy, but hopefully I will be flying out to visit them next month. The pics above are from the *oriental* themed going-away dinner I hosted on Tuesday. The takeout boxes were full of goodies for the girls (gum, change purses from japan, nail polish, fortune cookies, some yummy soap from pier one, etc)
I'm going to miss them like crazy, but hopefully I will be flying out to visit them next month. The pics above are from the *oriental* themed going-away dinner I hosted on Tuesday. The takeout boxes were full of goodies for the girls (gum, change purses from japan, nail polish, fortune cookies, some yummy soap from pier one, etc)
I will post more pics later. I'm working on some Mother's Day gifts for my mom and some other great mommas I know.











No comments:
Post a Comment