Kris and KyLeigh's precious baby girl...
Halleigh Kate
3/12/09
11:04am
8lbs 12oz
19"
I have never seen a hospital room so decked out before. Kim had pink bows hanging everywhere! She is so excited to be a grandma. I'm sure the office will never be the same!
I made these for the substitute teacher to pass out to KyLeigh's class when Halleigh was born.
It seems as if everyone I know is having babies! Mom and I have been busy getting ready for the triplet shower next week...
Since it's St. Patrick's Day, and I'm a wee bit Irish, I'm going to try my luck at the casino tonight. (Really I just go for the food. They have fried everything there!) Sarah and Carrie are sort of addicted to Bingo, they go almost every week. I guess they are having a special for St. Patty's tonight so we are all planning on going. Mom is going to go with us if Casey gets home from work in time to keep the boys.
Tomorrow night I'm hosting a Twilight Dinner/Movie party for some friends and co-workers. Lela pre-ordered the DVD for me and it came in last Friday. I'm so excited! I think it's going to be lots of fun! I'll post photos after the party...











No comments:
Post a Comment