Casey and I took the boys out for ice cream tonight. We stopped at the train tracks so they could look at the trains (they are both obsessed with them!) and I took a few pics...





So it's been awhile since I've posted. I spent Thurs-Sat in BA with Kelsey for her bachelorette party. It was lots of fun. We rented a party bus and went out for dinner at In The Raw. Here are a few pictures...

Rick, Carrie and Bailey left Sunday to drive back to Washington. I am missing them bunches! I had to go back to work this week. School starts on the 14th. I don't imagine that we will have too many students. Enrollment is Thursday. I guess we will find out then. I've just been working on bulletin boards, enrollment packets, newsletters, student/teacher handbooks, etc. It's a pretty easy job till the kids arrive!











No comments:
Post a Comment