We are going to Cupcake Royale on Friday. I can't wait...
We are also going to go to Pike's Place Fish Market because Carrie loves having seafood thrown her way...haha Not sure what else we are going to do, but I am certain it will be fun times...
Tomorrow we may go to the beach so I can take some family photos for Carrie. Jenn is fixing dinner for us tomorrow night at her place...
I just talked to Gunner on the phone. I guess I need to go shopping for some "shootin dudes" because that's what he wants me to bring him from Washington...
As I'm blogging Rick is sitting here giving Milner a tattoo. He gave Jenn a star that matches the one Carrie, Brandy, Rachel and I have a couple days ago. Its kind of making me want to get a new one... :D

fyi: 42 Miles is one of my fav Ragweed songs...













No comments:
Post a Comment